The Law Office of Terry L. Johnson PLLC, The Law Office of Jim Makowski, and
Rick's Firearm Academy of Detroit Present
Lethal Force Aftermath: What You Need To Know About Bondsmen, Criminal Defense Attorneys, and Legal Protection
Are You Truly Ready For The Aftermath of An Armed Defensive Encounter?
The event that you hoped to never experience has arrived. A dangerous predator has targeted you and your loved ones for victimization. He is either attempting to seriously harm you, rape you, rob you, or kill you.
Luckily, you managed to survive the deadly force encounter due to your advance preparation. You bought a firearm, learned how to use it, increased your situational awareness, and acquired a Michigan Concealed Pistol License.
The bad guy and the threat that he brought to you and your loved ones have been neutralized by your armed defensive response. Have you given any consideration as to what happens next?
The Law Office of Jim Makowski, the Law Office of Terry Johnson, and Rick's Firearm Academy of Detroit are organizing a FREE seminar to inform you about everything you need to know in the aftermath of an armed self-defense encounter.
The Seminar will feature modules from a member Law Enforcement, a Bail Bondsman, an attorney, and a legal protection representative.
Topics will include but is not limited to the following
- What should you do immediately after a shooting?
- What you should expect from law enforcement when they arrive?
- What factors will determine if you will be arrested?
- If arrested, how do you get out of jail?
- Everything you need to know about the services of a bondsman.
- The conflict of interest between a bonding company and an attorney.
- How to select an attorney to represent you?
- How much money does a criminal defense case cost?
- How can you afford the cost of a criminal defense case?
- Is a legal protection plan a good option for you?
- Things to know about legal protection plans.
The Seminar is FREE and open to the public but advance registration is required. Seating is extremely limited.
About The Organizers
Mr. Terry L. Johnson is a criminal defense attorney who has a specialty in Firearms Law. He has been featured in the media as a subject matter expert in this area in the law.
Mr. Rick Ector is a Firearms Instructor who has been featured in the media as a subject matter expert in the areas of Firearm Safety, Responsible Firearms Ownership, and Personal Protection.
Mr. Jim Makowski is a criminal defense attorney who has a specialty in Firearms Law. He has been featured in the media as a subject matter expert in this area in the law.
SPACE IS LIMITED! RSVP NOW!!! FREE ADMISSION!!! FREE LIMITED PARKING!!!