FREE TICKETING for all of 2017
In celebration of our 10 year anniversary
We are giving back to our hometown!
The History of Eventbee
- We launched the first version of our ticketing platform in San Francisco!Launch
- $1 per ticketWe are the first company to introduce the flat fee pricing model of $1 per ticket in the industry.
- We are the only ticketing company that allows event managers to select any of the industry leading credit card processing companies.PayPal, Stripe, Braintree, Authorize.net
- $100 million in ticket salesWe exceeded $100 million ticket sales in 2015. We are used in more than 100 countries with 34 different currencies around the world.
- We launched our spanish version to cater to spanish speaking countries.Eventbee in Spanish
Celebrates 10 yearsWith over a decade of experience, you can now manage any kind of event anywhere in the world using our platform. Thank you to our customers for supporting us in this journey!
Frequently Asked Questions
This promotion is only valid for events hosted in San Francisco. If you are hosting an event in San Francisco, please follow the steps listed above. Once approved, you will receive a confirmation email and all tickets sold from that point on will receive the discount.
Yes, but the promotion will only be valid for your San Francisco events.
Yes, follow the steps listed above and after we approve your event, you will receive the discount. However, we will not retroactive the discount for the tickets you sold prior.
This promotion waives our service fee on our basic ticketing, which is $1 per ticket. So you can use our service completely free using our basic ticketing. If you happen to use a different level of ticketing, you pay the difference.
|Ticketing level||Service fee||2017 San Francisco promotion|
Yes, you are still responsible for credit card processing fees.
If you are using PayPal, Stripe, Authorize.net, Braintree, you will pay around 2.9%+ 30c
Yes, we have built-in integration with industry leading credit card processing companies like PayPal, Stripe, Braintree, Authorize.net, and you have instant access to ticket sale proceeds.
If you are selling 1,000 tickets and charging $100 per ticket, our nearest competition charges 2.5% + 99c, leaving you with $3,500 in service fees. With Eventbee's basic ticketing model, the fee is $1,000 but with this promotion, you pay nothing!
Yes, you have complete control over which fees you collect from the attendee.
With Eventbee's free ticketing model and immediate access to funds, there is absolutely nothing to lose! Sign up today and start experiencing a new kind of ticketing company.
More questions, click here to contact us!
Sign up today to take advantage of this exciting offer!
Spread the word: