Basic
$1
/ TICKET
Pro
$1.50
/ TICKET
Advanced
with seating
$2
/ TICKET
Business
$3
/ TICKET

No fee on free tickets!
START SAVING
Current Provider
Ticket Price
Ticket Quantity

You save by switching to Eventbee Basic Ticketing

CREDIT CARD PROCESSING
Immediate access to funds with
paypal stripe
braintree authorize.net
These providers charge around 2.9% + 30c per transaction

Simple credit card processing with
Eventbee

The transaction fee is 4.95% + 50c

INTERNATIONAL EVENTS
Customize your event to your local language and currency!
FAQ
We are hosting a non-profit event. Do you have special pricing?

Yes! We offer a 25c discount on our service fee to non-profit events. For complete details, visit http://www.eventbee.com/good

When do I receive ticket sale proceeds?

If you are using PayPal, Stripe, Braintree or Authorize.net for credit card processing, money instantly goes to your account.

For Eventbee processed payments, 90% of proceeds are mailed out via check the first week of the month for all closed events in the prior month, and the remaining 10% is mailed out in 60 days. The minimum balance required in your account to process check is $100.

Can I collect fees from the attendee?

You have complete control over which fees you collect from the attendee. Following are the three options:

  • Collect the service fee and the credit card processing fee from your attendees
  • Split the fees with your attendees
  • Pay the service fee and the credit card processing fee yourself

You can also collect any additional fees from your attendees towards the event.


Are there any hidden fees or contracts?

Eventbee does not charge any hidden fees, and there are no contracts. We will not charge any setup fees or monthly fees. Enjoy ticketing with our simple flat fee pricing model.