The Boston Young Professionals Association invite you to a spectacular, one-of-a-kind New Year's Eve experience. The Global Gala is an upscale, lavish black tie optional event (suits acceptable), complete with entertainment, a great crowd and amazing decor. This exclusive party offers entertainment, dancing to a DJ, drinks, party favors, and a champagne toast at midnight for all attendees! There will be dancing to two types of music, mixing and mingling with new and old friends, and all in the best location in the city.
- Two types of music: DJ Mixing all Your Favorite Dance Hits Including Today's Top 40 and Yesterday's Favorites in Miami with a Disco Ball on the Dance Floor!, and a sultry lounge mix upstairs in Tokyo
- Distinctive Tokyo and Miami Entertainment - Bellydancer will perform two 30 minute Miami-style performances at 9pm and 10:30pm. Traditional Japanese Kabuki clowns will wander through the crowd, making balloon sculptures, oragami, and performing from 8pm until 11pm.
- Champagne Toast at Midnight Plus Three (3) Drink Tickets for General Admission, and 5 (5) DRINK TICKETS for VIP. Scorpion Bowls are Included In Reserved Table Purchases. All additional beverages with the exception of the champagne toast are cash bar.
- Dinner and Dessert Buffet served from 7pm to 9pm for all VIP ticket purchases. See menu below.
- Appetizers and Dessert served tableside at 11pm and 1am for all reserved table purchases. See menu below.
- Party Favors - Ladies and Gentlemen will have thier choices of New Years tiaras, top hats and fedoras. Also, everyone will get their own personal confetti blaster!
- At Midnight, we will have a confetti blast on each floor to kick off the New Year! And everyone will have their own champagne toast and personal confetti blaster!
- Complimentary Coat Check
- Professional Staff
- Creative Black Tie***
BYPA's 10th Annual Global Gala: New Year's Eve Passport to the World is a black tie optional, upscale, lavish event with Two Floors*, Two Bars*, Food, Drinks and Decor of Two Different Cities*!
Itadaki is the epitome of uscale swank, and is located right in the center of town on Newbury Street. They've got great service, and work hard to make us happy. Best part besides seeing the fireworks and having First Night at our doorstep? Once you've checked in, you can come and go as you please!
You will find the Global theme throughout the party, from the dress of the staff, to the spectacular decor. Details TBD.
- VIP Dinner Buffet served from 7pm to 9pm and includes: An Assortment of Sushi Rolls, Fried Calamari, a Roast Beef carving station, Lobster Gratin, Asparagus, Sweet Potatoes, and For Dessert, an Assortment of Mini Pastries including mini cannolis, mini eclairs, mini cream puffs, mini almond discs and mini mocha cake.
- Appetizers for Reserved Table Purchasers are served table side at 11pm and include: An Assortment of Sushi Rolls, Mini Burgers, and Vegetable Crustini. Desserts will be served tableside at 1am and include an Assortment of Mini Pastries including mini cannolis, mini eclairs, mini cream puffs, mini almond discs and mini mocha cake.
There are 2 fully-stocked bars at Itadaki. There will be one bartender staffed per every 50 attendees, or 5 bartenders.
Drink tickets are good for wine, beer and house liquor mixed drinks. Anything not included in your tickets may be purchased at the bar.
Global Gala: New Year's Eve Passport to the World will bring together hundreds of Boston's elite young professionals for an incredible night of entertainment, and will attract singles, couples and large and small groups of friends.
Creative Black Tie. Gentlemen-tuxedos are optional, but suits are requested. Jackets are required. Ladies - it's your chance to dress up! *Creative Black Tie entails evening dresses, ball gowns or evening dress pants sets for ladies, and tuxedoes or suits for gentlemen. No jeans, t shirts, or otherwise inappropriate attire.
The Tokyo and Miami decor will serve as the canvas for this "picture-perfect" moment. It will be your chance to pose solo, with your significant other, or with your group of friends. Memories are all we keep, and The Global Gala will help you save those memories. Plus, we know after a few drinks, your hair might not be exactly how you left it. So we'll do our best to capture you as soon as you enter or shortly thereafter. Just make your way to the photo backdrops around the top of each hour and you should find our photographer there. BYPA has hired a professional photographer to capture all those special moments, the essence of New Year's and we are going to post 1,000+ pictures on our website within days after the event. So you can simply log on to BostonYPA.com to view the night's memories.
We recommend checking www.Kayak.com for the best hotel prices.
Special 14 passenger limo-coach available with stereo system, bathroom and refrigerator for special rate of $980 for a six hour package (normally $1,200.) Simply call After Hours at 1-888-720-7243 and mention BYPA NYE for special rate. No other discounts apply. This includes driver gratuity.
As you know, roads will be closed for First Night, so we recommend taking public transportation unless you intend to arrive very early. The MBTA is providing extra transit services throughout the First Night Festivities and will be offering free service after 8:00 p.m. The MBTA is well prepared to transport First Night participants in and out of Boston safely and efficiently and urges travelers to take the T to avoid traffic and parking hassles. Cab numbers: Boston Cab, 536-5010 Checker Cab, 536-7000 City Cab, 536-5100 ITOA, 825-4000 Metro Cab, 782-5500 Town Taxi, 536-5000
Want to sponsor the Global Gala? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets are sold in blocks. Once a block is sold out, the price goes up.
Ticket prices are as follows:
General Admission including entrance at 9:30pm, access to 2 floors, entertainment, complimentary coat check, three (3) drink tickets good for beer, wine or well level liquor, champagne toast at midnight, and party favors. No t shirts, tennis shoes or jeans, please.
Member only price: $60 Non-members and Members' Guests price: $75. Prices go up from there based on blocks of tickets selling out.
VIP including entrance at 7pm, access to 2 floors, entertainment, FIVE (5) drink tickets good for beer, wine and house liquor, complimentary coat check, dinner and dessert buffet served from 7pm to 9pm, champagne toast at midnight, and party favors. Dinner tables are not reserved after 9:30. No t shirts, tennis shoes or jeans, please.
Member and NonMember Pricing: $155 Prices go up from there.
Reserved Table Purchase including entrance 9:30pm, a reserved table, access to 2 floors, entertainment, one giant Scorpion Bowl served in a Fish Bowl per reserved table, appetizers served table side at 11pm, desserts served table side at 1am, complimentary coat check, champagne toast at midnight, and party favors. No t shirts, tennis shoes or jeans, please.
Member and NonMember Pricing: $240 for a table for two, $440 for a table of four, and $600 for a table of six. Reserved tables are required to put down a credit card and spend a minimum of $50 per person at the cash bar.