is to leverage technology, film, art and innovative programming to
provide communities, filmmakers and organizations with the tools,
resources and platform needed to bring international exposure to untold
stories of struggle, hardship and hope from across the globe while
providing access to direct action opportunities to respond to the issues
highlighted at the festival.
What is CISCFF? CISCFF is a. . .
- New vehicle for social change that presents film & art to inspire people to act and create change.
- Hub for innovative technology & ideas that can be accessed by all to empower communities, filmmakers and organizations.
- Unique forum where filmmakers of all skill levels and artists can showcase their talent.
- Mechanism that cultivates a network of artists, academics, lawyers, the technology community, the business community, community members and activists to work together for social change.
Why is CISCFF Necessary? CISCFF is necessary because. . .
- There are so many issues crippling communities across the globe that a different medium and forum is needed to:
- Increase the profile of these issues;
- Broaden the audience of individuals exposed to those issues; and,
- Inspire others to work together to address them.
- CISCFF creates funding mechanisms
to incentivize the production of films that heighten public
consciousness and promote social action to encourage talented
individuals to create such films.
cultivates a formal network where all stakeholders can work together to
promote social change, increase their positive exposure, and expand
their networks and brand.
Tickets are limited - so please RSVP today
We look forward to seeing you at the Chicago International Social Change Film Festival!
tickets are non-transferable. Ticket purchases cancelled prior to
August 30th are subject to a $75 cancellation handling fee. Tickets
cancelled August 30th and later are non-refundable. By purchasing your
ticket, we will send you email updates and announcements.