Things to know:
All participants must check in at registration table located at the Rusty Nail at 10:00am on May 19, 2012.
Teams of any number are welcome to sign up. Singles, doubles, triples or any combination are encouraged to join the fun. The more the merrier! There are two people on a team, if you don't have a partner we'll find one for you!
$20 Registration fee includes a 2012 Clam-A-Rama t-shirt!
Pitching Clams will be provided so all you have to do is show up!
Object: To toss or throw the Clam Shell into the hole which is 25 feet away.
The tournament is divided into two stages.
Stage 1 – Round Robin format will be used to determine which teams move on to the second stage.
- Teams will play to score of 21 points, or 20 minutes, whichever comes first. 5 rotations will allow each team to play against each of the other teams in their group.
- The top two teams in each group advance to the Single Elimination Championship Tournament that immediately follows.
Stage 2 – Single elimination championship tournament
- Teams will play to a score of 21 points, or 30 minutes, whichever comes first.
- Any shell outside scoring circle: 0 points
- Shells inside the scoring circle: 1 point each
- Shells hanging on the edge of the hole: 2 points each
- Shells in the hole: 3 points each
- All throws should be light like tossing a horseshoe.
- Be aware and considerate of others. Do not walk through another game being played.
- Discard of broken shells immediately