Ramen Run Down
-ABCs of making Ramen: The Art of Boiling Stock!
Have any of you thought about making Ramen at home? Let's face it,
creating a perfect bowl of Ramen is time consuming and a LOT of work. But it's something we would love to try out for fun (or you could be serious) to comprehend the art of Ramen. So why not join our Ramen Run Down which was designed to feed your curious mind?!
We'll be making Tonkotsu, Pork Soup. We'll also make juicy pork chashu from scratch! You'll learn a lot about Japanese secret ingredients that boost natural Umami in the stock.
What you'll learn:
- Key ingredients to produce great ramen soup stock
- Umami booster sauce for soup stock. (No MSG, All Natural Ingredients)
- Using aromatic oil to add depth to the soup
- Creating a flavored boiled egg
- How to make juicy pork chashu.
What you'll eat:
- A perfect bowl of Ramen & a vegetable side dish
Atten: We will not provide recipes for this workshop as this is part of our ongoing effort to create better soup stock. However, you're welcome to take photos and notes. We'll also answer whatever questions you have during this workshop.