Sean Stormes Proudly Presents ...
Charge What You're Worth:
How to Become a Monopoly in Less Than Six Months
IF you are a senior business leader who is serious about overcoming:
- The need to compete on PRICE
- The need to SELL because people aren't lining up to BUY
- Marketplace "sameness"
- Constantly having to jumpstart the business
- Flat or lower revenues, or marginal increases
- Margin erosion
- Customer Apathy
IF you've tried other popular "solutions" with minimal results, including:
- Sales training
- MORE sales training
- Referral processes
- Traditional marketing, advertising, and "lead generation"
- Social media initiatives and campaigns
And STILL struggle to find customer evangelists who want to tell the whole world
that you are "the only ones who do what you do" ... well, maybe it's because you aren't.
But you can fix that if you are willing to invest one morning of your business life.
Join me at the Ritz Charles in Overland Park on May 19 to learn more about:
1. Why differentiation and competitive advantage aren't nearly enough to win the
the profitable revenue growth battle.
2. Which crucial components are foundational to successful monopoly-building.
3. The only reason why sales organizations exist.
4. The core principles of designing substantial customer demand and attraction.
5. How sustainable, organizational innovation really occurs.
6. How to become a monopoly, cease competing on price, and ATTRACT your
ideal clients ... all within six months.
In addition you will receive:
- The first three chapters of Sean's upcoming book, "Clean Slate." (PDF version)
- Proprietary Third Door tools and diagrams used in comprehensive client engagements
- Three months free of premium-level membership to Sean's website
- 15% off Sean's June 2015 workshop and webinar series (separate events)
Investment: $89 before May 15, 2015 --> Up to two people from the same company
- Discount Code: T3D60
$149 on and after May 16, 2015 --> Up to two people from the same company
* Come solo or bring a business partner / manager / associate whose opinion you value.
(includes coffee and water service)
Date/Time: Tuesday, May 19th, 2015.
8:00 AM to 11:45 AM
(doors open at 7:30 AM for meeting like-minded business leaders)
and feel free to explore his Twitter feed and nationally syndicated
Please make your reservation now to attend
this game-changing presentation
** Seating is limited **
Secure your place today!