Learn Wordpress the easy and fun way.
Thousands of businesses are using WordPress to create their website but few really know how best to use or implement it.
My new Wordpress Training Course will help you understanding how to best use WordPress to accomplish your online goals. I will personally show you the tools, techniques and strategies you'll need to create a top notch (and secure) WordPress website that not only looks great but does well in the search engines too.
Class will be held on Friday November 2nd, 2012 from 8:30am - 5:30pm at our facility located right by Tampa International Airport.
You do not need to know WordPress or currently have a WordPress site in order to participate and learn. As part of the enrollment fee, each participant will receive a hosting account with WordPress on it to use and practice on during class and for 1 month after class ends.
In addition to all the great information you'll learn in class, I will also be including 1 month of FREE post-class mentoring to help you figure things out or answer any questions you may have after class ends.
Topics for this Hands-On WordPress Class will include:
- What exactly is a Blog?
- Why You Absolutely Need a Blog?
- What is WordPress
- Should I use WordPress.com or WordPress.org?
- Installing and Setting Up WordPress
- Selecting & Installing Themes
- How to quickly and easily creating your own custom themes
- Understanding the difference between Posts and Pages
- Using WordPress as a website or a blog.
- Using the WordPress Admin Interface
- Selecting the proper WordPress Settings
- WordPress Admin Menu Items
- Selecting and Installing Plugins
- Review of some of the top Plugins for:
- WordPress Site Functionality
- Images and Video
- Search Engine Optimization,
- Social Media,
- Spam Control
- Contact Forms
- Backup & Security, & more
- Minimizing Comment Spam
- Using Widgets
- Adding Contact Forms
- The WordPress File Structure
- Securing and Backing Up WordPress
- Tips for Optimizing your WordPress Site for the Search Engines
- Class includes 1 month of post-class mentoring for follow up questions or emails.
It doesn't even matter if you don't yet have a WordPress site of your own. Why? Because I'll be happy to set up those who don't have an existing site with a free month of hosting so they can learn all they need to know about WordPress and have a chance to practice before striking out on their own.
So what are you waiting for? You'll get 9 hours of hands on training and a free month of mentoring for just $199. And if you sign up before September 4th you can save an additional $50.
I look forward to working with you in November.
Tampa SEO Training Academy