Learn WordPress the easy and fun way.
Thousands of businesses are using WordPress to create their website but few really know how best to use or implement it.
My latest WordPress Training Course will help you understanding how to best use WordPress to accomplish your online goals. I will personally show you the tools, techniques and strategies you'll need to create a top notch (and secure) WordPress website that not only looks great but does well in the search engines too.
Class will be held on Thursday September 17th and Friday September 18th 2015 from 9:00am - 5:00pm at our facility located right by Tampa International Airport. The first day of class will go over WordPress Basics and day 2 of class will cover WordPress Advanced Topics (the Beyond).
You do not need to know WordPress or currently have a WordPress site in order to participate and learn. As part of the enrollment fee, each participant will receive a hosting account with WordPress on it to use and practice on during class and for 1 month after class ends.
In addition to all the great information you'll learn in class, I will also be including 1 month of FREE post-class mentoring to help you figure things out or answer any questions you may have after class ends.
Topics for this Hands-On WordPress Class will include:
Day 1: WordPress - The Basics
Day 2: WordPress - Beyond the Basics
- What exactly is a Blog?
- Why You Absolutely Need a Blog?
- What is WordPress
- Should I use WordPress.com or WordPress.org?
- Installing and Setting Up WordPress
- Selecting & Installing Themes
- How to quickly and easily create your own custom themes
- Understanding the difference between Posts and Pages
- Using the WordPress Admin Interface
- Selecting the proper WordPress Settings
- Reviewing the WordPress Admin Menu Items
- Using WordPress as a Website or a Blog.
- Understanding, Selecting and Installing Plugins
- Review of some of the top Plugins for:
- WordPress Site Functionality
- Images and Video
- Search Engine Optimization,
- Social Media,
- Spam Control
- Contact Forms
- Backup & Security, & more
- Using Widgets
- Adding Contact Forms
- Minimizing Comment Spam
- The WordPress File Structure
- Securing and Backing Up WordPress
- Tips for Optimizing your WordPress Site for the Search Engines
- Class includes 1 month of post-class mentoring for follow up questions or emails.
Remember, it doesn't even matter if you don't yet have a WordPress site of your own. Why? Because I'll be setting everyone up with a free site and 1 month of hosting so they can learn all they need to know about WordPress and have a chance to practice before striking out on their own.
So what are you waiting for? You'll get 16 hours of hands on training, a free website/hosting account and a free month of mentoring for just $299.
I look forward to working with you and showing you the true value of WordPress.
Tampa SEO Training Academy