Biochar workshop led by Paul Taylor, PhD, author of "The biochar revolution". Take this opportunity to learn about improving soil and fighting climate change from the world renowned expert! During the workshop participants will learn:
- the multiple benefits of biochar
- how agriculture could help the climate
- making biochar/compost/mineral blends
- applying biochar to enhance soil fertility
- biochar in vermiponics, hydroponics, aquaponics
- financial benefits of biochar
- how to build simple stoves to make biochar
The class will be divided into two sections (plus lunch):
- 11am - 1pm - Biochar Presentation + Q & A Session
- 1pm - 2pm - Lunch (included in the ticket price)
- 2pm - 5pm - Workshop: making clean burning, biochar stoves from recycled materials.
More details available on GreenSteaders web site.