- Alex Cuthbert, User Experience Design, Google
- Jean-Emmanuel Shein, Marketing Director, Uniqlo
- Tim Riley, Director of Online Experience, Warby Parker
- Cheryl Vitali, General Manager, Kiehl's
- James Wright, Senior Partner, Lippincott
Thursday, November 14, 2013
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Beverages and Food will be served
Andaz 5th Avenue
485 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10017
Whether through differentiated retail formats, innovative digital
platforms or the product and service itself, the best companies
understand that "the experience is the brand". Learn how some of
today's hottest brands are delighting and surprising consumers in new
and unexpected ways and what they envision for the future.
Brand life-cycles have dramatically shortened, digital is radically
changing the game and delivering ROI from product innovation alone has
become increasingly challenging. Join us for cocktails, food and
conversation and learn:
· How today's hottest brands are innovating the customer experience
· New strategies to create differentiation
· How to embed "experience thinking" in your organization to create lasting relationships with customers
· Trends for the future
Following the roundtable, join us for networking, drinks and celebration
of Lippincott's 70th in the famed Apt 2E at Andaz 5th Avenue.
Who should attend?
Mid to senior level executives in marketing, branding, design, and innovation.
Host and Sponsor: