Gov't Contracting 101 Training
Cost: FREE - Registration is required
Small businesses are extremely under represented in the government market. This event will help small business owners learn how to access the great opportunities in the Federal, state and local government contracting market.
1) 99.7% of the companies in America are small businesses (SBA size standards), yet less than 22% of Federal contracting dollars are awarded to small businesses.
2) 41% of all US companies are owned by women, yet less than 3.7% of Federal contracting dollars are awarded to women owned small businesses.
3) 43.9% of the US population are minorities, yet only 7.8% of Federal contracting dollars are awarded to minority firms.
Here are some points we will cover:
- How can you grow your business through gov't contracts
- Why the gov't market may be a great place to do business
- How to use your small business status, woman status or minority status to gain a competitive advantage
- What certifications are available for set-aside or sole source contracts
- How big is the gov't market
- How much did the government spend in your industry
- How the gov't buys your product/service
- One quick strategy you can use to help you get government work in the next 90 days
- Why the gov't market may NOT be the best fit for your business
- Requirements you need to have to be successful as a gov't contractor
- and many other things will be covered.
Government Contractors Association, Inc.
3300 Buckeye Rd, Suite 840, Atlanta, GA 30341
Thursday 9am - 10:30am
SPACE IS LIMITED - Registration is required
Scroll to top of this page to Register
Questions? Call us at: 404-955-8080