Les Salonnieres supper club returns with an exciting new series of events. Last year we explored different themes such as Tiki, Country Blues, Greek Mythology, and Mardi Gras. This year, the focus will be on crafting extraordinary journeys to take our guests upon, culminating with a dinner and party. The focus will be on innovation and experimentation with the designed intention to create something new, fresh, and above all, fun.
This month's salon, "The Seven Deadly Sins" will take attendees on a journey, beginning the moment they buy the tickets. Guests will not meet at the restaurant but along the way, following a trail of bread crumbs and encountering those who have fallen victim to the seven deadly sins and following them into our dining venue. The experience is designed to see how we can get guests out of their shells, enchant them, and open them up to an evening of revelry with new friends.
Wine has been provided by HobNob Wines. (wickedly red and chardonney)
1. ceviche tostada - lime marinated local fluke - chile guajillo and chile de arbol, avocado and tequila
2. sopes de champinones - roasted portabelo and shitake mushrooms with fried shallot, epazote and a poblano cognac salsa
3. chuletas asada - seared porkshops w/fried jalepeno , caramalized onion and salsa verde
4. barbacoa de costilla - grassfed beef shortribs braised in cumin,clove and coriander and chile and negra modelo
5. mole rojo with quail - brined and grilled quail, with classic red mole
6. served with tortillas, chile -peanut roasted mexican veggies, and drunken beans
7.mezcal and dark chocolate truffle
8. strawberry rum flan w/ rum butterscotch
David F. Slone, Esq. (master of ceremonies)
Amour Obscur (gypsy punk)
Delysia LaChatte (burlesque)
Big Mike (performance poet)
Georgio Carpet (human carpet)
and more to be announced
Photo booth by Ventiko.